Information According to articles 13 and 14 of GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION)
According to articles 13 and 14 of GDPR, S.A.P.I.C.I. S.p.A. informs that we collected your data directly and/or through third parties or through the web site. These data are called ‘personal’ by GDPR. According to this GDPR, the data controller has to inform the data subject about the purposes and modalities of the data processing: this must be done with honesty and lawfulness protecting your privacy and your rights. Please find here below the following information:
- I) Kind of processed data.We process your personal, fiscal and economic data needed for our present or future contract relationships with you and/or your company. We have no other data classified as special categories of personal data (article 9 of the GDPR) or personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences (article 10 of the GDPR).
- II) Aim of the application.Your data will be processed according to contract requirements, legal and fiscal fulfilments, in order to easily manage commercial and financial relationships. Your data will be processed for the validity of the contract and even after, in order to fulfil legal financial and commercial obligations.
III) Modalities of data processing. Personal data are processed in printed and computing form for the performance of contractual and lawful obligations always granting your safety and privacy.
- IV) Duty or right to give personal data.According to European law, supervision and control authorities, we inform you that the non-submittal of compulsory data makes it impossible to establish a business relationship. The compulsory data will be evaluated from time to time and the resulting decisions to be made, will take into account the importance of the required data in respect of the business relation management.
- V) Access to personal data.Data may be disclosed, strictly in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes, by other subjects who have been entrusted by S.A.P.I.C.I. S.p.A., data controller, who are: managers, managing directors and auditors, protocol offices and secretary accounting and invoicing department, sales department, agents and representatives.
- VI) Communication and data dissemination.We will not disseminate your personal data to undetermined subjects. We can communicate your personal data to one or more specific subjects, who are: subjects who can consult information provided by the law and European regulations, within the terms of the law; subjects who need to know your data because of our relationship in order to fulfil auxiliary tasks.
VII) Your rights. Please find here below your right under Articles 15 to 22of GDPR
To obtain confirmation as to weather or not your personal data exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intellegible form;
To obtain information about the source, purposes and methods of the processing;
To obtain information about the logic applied to the processing, if it is carried out with the help of electronic means;
To obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
To obtain the erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully;
To obtain the erasure, anonymization or blocking of data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
To obtain the certification to the effect that the updating, rectification, integration, erasure, anonymization or blocking of data have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
To object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of Your personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
To object, in whole or in part, to the processing of Your personal data, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of the market or commercial communication surveys.
VIII) Data Controller and processors. S.A.P.I.C.I. S.p.A. is the controller, whereas, in order to exercise your rights you can contact as by mail firstname.lastname@example.org